Cybersecurity Dos and Don'ts for 2022
Businesses are challenged daily with cyber warfare. To try to keep your business safe, here is a list of Dos and Don’ts which you should consider.
- Don’t think it can’t happen to you
- Do create a culture of cybersecurity
- Do start with a thorough Risk Assessment
- Do secure remote devices
- Don’t allow DIY IT
- Do set appropriate access levels
- Don’t overlook the value of supervision
- Do know what your cyber insurance covers
- Don’t think you have to do it alone
To read the entire article.
Source: LSA, a ReSourcePro Company and a presentation made at the SILA Texas Chapter Meeting.