Getting Ready for Barbecue Season
May is known as National Barbecue Month, so we thought we post some grilling safety tips, courtesy of First Alert, to get you started.
- Only use grills outside
- Place your grill away from your home
- Make sure your grill is located on a flat, level surface
- Check your grill for leaks
- Always clean your grill after use
- Never leave your barbecue unattended while in use
- Wear appropriate clothing
- Keep a spray bottle of water on hand
- Always have a fire extinguisher close by
To read First Alert’s whole post, click here.
Safe grilling this season.