Ice Skating Safety Tips
Winter is a great time for kids and adults to take advantage of winter sports, especially ice skating. But, just like any activity, there are some risks. So before venturing out to the rink, take a look at some safety tips:
- Wear a Helmet – especially if you are a young child.
- Make sure your skates fit and the blades are sharp enough.
- Practice falling – seems silly but it can really help to avoid injuries.
- Keep space between you and other skaters.
- Never let children skate unsupervised.
Enjoy winter skating.