Insurance for Eldercare Providers
As an eldercare provider, your needs are different than other businesses. That is why it is important to work with an agency which specializes in this type of insurance and risk management. At Berkshire Insurance Group, we truly understand the specialized business risks and insurance needs of the fast-growing eldercare business. We are able to provide the complete range of risk management programs you need to protect your business.
We have comprehensive programs which include protection for:
- Auto - including non-owned and hired auto
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Fidelity bonds
- Liability - general, professional, and products
- Workers’ compensation
We provide our comprehensive insurance and risk management services to a broad array of businesses in the healthcare sector. Some of the types of business we work with include:
- Assisted Living
- Companion care, personal care, and associated support services companies
- Home healthcare providers
- Infusion therapy providers
- Medical equipment suppliers
- Medical, hospital, and surgical supply stores
- Nursing - including nurse registries and traveling nurse companies
- Nursing Homes
- Oxygen equipment providers
- Visiting nurse associations
Our in-depth knowledge of the eldercare business enables us to deliver the specialized insurance programs, products, and services that will provide the insurance protection your company needs.
Download the Eldercare Flyer.
Life is exciting. Let us help.
- Spirited advocates with the products and services to support your needs
- Trusted neighbors, active in your community
- Forward-thinkers who support you with valuable tools and resources