We offer insurance programs specifically designed for high value homes.
High value homes are generally categorized as those with a value in excess of $750,000. For homes with this kind of value, sometimes standard homeowners insurance is not the ideal fit and does not recognize the unique coverage needs of high value homeowners. That is why it is important to work with an agency that specializes in this type of coverage.
In addition to standard homeowners insurance coverage, we are able to offer our high value homeowner clients additional coverage including:
- Property Insurance - Guaranteed dwelling replacement cost coverage, unlimited building code coverage, as well as “all risk” coverage.
- Contents - All risk and replacement cost coverage.
- Valuable Articles - For collectables including art, computers, jewelry, furs, silverware, guns and more.
- Loss of Use - Unlimited loss of use coverage.
- Personal Liability - Libel and slander coverage, credit card coverage, $10,000 in medical payments.
- Identity Theft Insurance - Many of our insurance policies now include coverage for losses due to identity theft.
- Umbrella Coverage - High limits are available
- Multiple Locations - We can quote your primary and secondary homes at multiple locations
- Large Credits - Available when you place all your insurance with one insurance carrier: Home(s), Auto(s), Umbrella, Scheduled Properties
- Licensed in Multiple States - To include New York, New Jersey, Florida, and California
Contact our high value home associate:
Life is exciting. Let us help.
- Spirited advocates with the products and services to support your needs
- Trusted neighbors, active in your community
- Forward-thinkers who support you with valuable tools and resources